Acquire Board Game
High adventure in the world of high finance!
In Acquire, each player strategically invests in businesses, trying to retain a majority of stock. As the businesses grow with tile placements, they also start merging, giving the majority stockholders of the acquired business sizable bonuses, which can then be used to reinvest into other chains. All of the investors in the acquired company can then cash in their stocks for current value or trade them 2-for-1 for shares of the newer, larger business. The game is a race to acquire the greatest wealth.
Game published by Avalon Hill in 1976.
- Gridded Playing Board
- 108 sequenced black number tiles (plus 3 blank replacements)
- 7 colored company tiles
- 6 company information cards
- 25 stock cards per company
- Play money (62 $100 bills, 40 $500 bills, 36 $1,000, and 36 $5,000)
- Instruction sheet (Includes 2 player variant rules)
- Avalon Hill game catalog
- Registration card